Monday, July 21, 2008

Just One Kiss Chapter 6

The three of them went riding in the afternoon and Chantal led them to her private swimming hole. She tore off her shorts and T shirt and jumped into the water with her pink bathing suit on.

"Damn that looks inviting." Jon moaned as he wiped sweat off his brow.

"I didn't know she'd want to go here or I would have worn my suit underneath too."

"Come on in, the water's fine." Chantal yelled and did a somersault in the water.

"You have boxers on right?"

"Yeah."

"You could go in and let the sun dry you off or go commando on the way back to the house."

"And you?" Jon asked as she peeled her top off and shimmied out of her shorts, jumping in the water in her sexy pink bra set.

"Mummy, doesn't that thread up your butt hurt?" Chantal asked when Jeannette surfaced beside her.

"No Sweetie. Come on Jon, you know you want to join us the water is nice and cool."

"Yeah I see that." Jon said looking at her stiff nipples beneath the now see through bra. She floated on her back and Jon knew he couldn't take his jeans off until he calmed his body down.

Twenty minutes later, he jumped into the water and found that he could stand in it as the water reached his shoulders. He twirled a floating Jen around a few times and then had to spend twenty minutes doing the same to Chantal. While he twirled Chantal, Jen got out of the water and stripped naked leaving her bra and thong to dry in the sun. She circled her nipples with her finger, licked her lips then laid down causing Jon to almost drown her daughter as he pushed down instead of around. Chantal came up spurting, splashed water in his face and told him to pay attention as she floated again. When Chantal finally came out of the water she offered to go get towels and rode off. Jon immediately got out of the water and ran his wet hand along her bare back, flipping her over quickly, her legs on his shoulders.

"Jon?"

"I need you so bad Jen." he growled and thrust in to her.

Twenty minutes later he looked up at her throw the valley of her breasts, smiling at the dreamy
look on her face.

"There is nothing sexier in the world than that." she said quietly.

"Than what? Jon asked figuring she meant a good fuck.

"The way that you look up at me between my breasts. Your look makes me think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world."

"That's because it's true, you are Jen."

"Such a charmer. You best get off of me, Miss Muffet will be back very soon."

"Jen, I don't want to say goodbye to you. I haven't been this happy in years."

"Parting is such sweet sorrow." she replied softly.

"I'm serious, come on tour with me."

"Jon, if you were playing in Toronto, I'd think about it for a fraction of a second before saying no. I have a house there and Chantal has friends. Sarnia, sorry but I have no desire to see it. I won't leave Chantal behind and I'm not risking the press seeing the three of us together and having her whole world falsely turned upside down. I like you Jon, but I love my daughter."

"We have to figure something out because I need you Jen."

"You can't always get what you want Jon. I'm sure there are lots of girls back home who would be more than happy to fuck your brains out." she replied hating the thought.

"It's not just the fact that I've never had better sex in my entire life Jen. We've got a connection, a deep connection, not only do our bodies fit perfectly together but even out voice blend perfectly. We share a passion for music, for fine wines, for our kids, for helping others and the list goes on. It's so easy talking to you and so much fun arguing with you."

"You are welcome to come visit me anytime Jon."

"I've got a summer place in the Hampton's. What about both of you coming to see me?"

"Oh the Hampton's, where the press camps out during the summer and half the town knows all the tabloids numbers by heart? Don't think so. My first and only visit I was accused of breaking up a marriage because I ran into someone in a store and had a cuppa with them."

"Really?"

"Yes and it wasn't the husband either!"

The goofy look on Jon's face made her swat him and go on a tirade about men thinking girl on girl action was so hot. Chantal came riding up in time to hear Jon begging her to forget he even brought the idea up.

"Don't mess with Mummy, Jon. She can debate with you until you are blue in the face, passed out and no longer living and she'll still be throwing points out."

"Chantal!"

"What? Aunty Mandy and Aunty Rhonda have said that a few times."

Jon started laughing and took a towel of Chantal wondering how he was going to persuade Jen to spend more time with him. She tossed a towel at her still naked mother and brought some carrots over to the two other horses. they made it back to the house in time for tea and Jeannette remembered she gave Betty the rest of the day off. She opened the fridge and found a plate of tea sandwiches and bite sized desserts. Chantal put them on the tea tier while Jeannette put some clotted cream in a bowl and took some scones out of the bread box.

"How about cherry preserves today?" Jeannette asked them both.

"Fine with me." Jon answered.

"Can I take the little blackberry one instead Mummy?"

"Sure, why don't you go show Jon your theatre and company while I get the water ready? Give me fifteen minutes."

"You have a theatre and a company?" Jon asked.

"Yes, I'll show you."

Chantal led Jon off to a room upstairs that held a large wooden puppet theatre complete with velvet curtains. She opened up a closet with hand painted backgrounds neatly arranged on the walls and three large sets of plastic drawers on wheels. Chantal wheeled each out and started opening the drawers to show off her company of actors. Jon was expecting wooden puppets and was surprised to see that her entire company was plush. She pulled out a soft fuzzy grey bunny with a white stomach and a racoon and brought Jon to see the back of the stage that could easily hold three adults.

"Does my racoon have a name?" Jon asked.

"Rodney and this is Whiskers."

"Hello Whiskers." Jon said in a gruff voice.

"Hello Rodney, such a fine day today." Chantal replied in a perfect Irish accent.

The two stuffed puppets continued having a five minute conversation about fresh air versus the air in their plastic house until Jeannette pressed the rarely used dinner bell to summon them to tea. Chantal told Jon they had to put everything back in place quickly and get downstairs.

"I thought we could play some more after tea." Jon suggested.

"I'd like that but we still have to clean up first or Mummy will have a fit."

Jon rolled his eyes but helped her clean up. He was constantly tripping over his children's toys and it never bothered him or Dorothea. He still couldn't get over how trained Jeannette had Chantal. It occasionally reminded him of a Stepford Wife.

"What took you two so long?" Jeannette asked as they sat down.

"A place for everything and everything in it's place." Jon replied with a smirk.

The look Jen gave him was more effective than any icy cold shower and he knew to not even bother hoping for some more action that day. After tea was finished Jon went back up to the puppet room and played with Chantal until dinner time. One minute he was playing with a five year old and ten minutes later she was having a conversation and sounding like a college senior. He was certain that she'd be bored out of her mind in school and wondered if Jen had thought of that yet.

After dinner Jen sent Chantal up to pick out a book for read out loud and settled into the couch, tucking her legs underneath her. Her position emphasized her breasts and Jon found himself looking for a pillow to put over his lap. She came down with a large illustrated special edition of Anne of Green Gables and opened it at the green velvet ribbon place keeper. Chantal handed the book over to her mother and stretched out on the couch. Jon had fallen asleep twenty minutes in to the story and woke up with a start when Chantal jumped in his lap.

"Whoa, Chantal, you should never jump into a man's lap. Knees can hurt delicate areas."

"It's eight and I believe you were making me something with chocolate."

"Ah yes the humble S'more. Do you know why the are called that?"

"Well it sounds like a slang way of saying some more so I guess they are so good you want another one."

"What grade is she going into ten?" Jon asked with a grin.

"First form." Jeannette laughed.

"I'm waiting for some chocolate goodness." Chantal announced.

"Everything you wanted is beside the bread box Jon."

Fifteen minutes later Jon came out with a plate of s'mores and Chantal was madly in love. Jeannette took one bite and handed it over to her daughter.

"Sorry but far too sweet for my liking, I'd rather just eat the chocolate on it's own."

"I love the chocolate gooey goodness." Chantal proclaimed and went for a fourth one.

"I like them, they remind me of my childhood." Jon replied taking a second one.

Jeannette got up and came back with a sleeve of her chocolate soufflé cookies and left them to devour the s'mores. Jon brought Chantal up to her room, brushed her hair for twenty minutes, before giving her a kiss on the forehead and telling her to get ready for bed. Jeannette came up to tuck her in and turned off the lights. She slipped into her room, removed her shorts and T shirt, put them away and padded downstairs barefoot.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Jon growled when he saw her.

"Follow me and you'll find out." Jen started heading in the direction of her studio leaving her bra half way down the stairs and pulling her thong off as she opened the studio door. "Soundproof." was all she managed to say before Jon was on her.

He loved being able to watch her in the mirrored wall, watch her face, her eyes cloud over as he took her from behind and gave her the hard fucking she loved. Watching her was an incredible turn on for him and seemed to give him even more energy as he pounded in to her. They lay naked intertwined in each other on the floor recovering from the last two hours while Jon sucked gently on her neck.

"Come back with me Jen, I can't let you go."

"What? Jon, we've been over this." she exclaimed.

"Come on tour with me darling."

"Jon, are you mad? I'm not leaving Chantal a week after I quit to spend more time with her! You just want me at your sexual beck and call. Not that I mind all the sex but I am no groupie."
"Bella, you've cast a spell over me and I don't think I can go on with out you."

"Jon, rule number one is the show must go on, so stop acting like a love sick teenager. We have shared a delicious and decedent week together, it nothing more than hot sex. We've got a day left before you leave to break some more decency laws, then this little sexual escapade will be over."

"It's more than the sex Jen and you know it."

"Jon, I like you but it's been all about the sex for me." she lied.

"I don't believe you."

"Jon, I've been able to let my wild side come out and play but when you go it's time for the slut to go back where she belongs and the loving mother to get on with her life."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me."

"I already said you could visit me anytime, what more do you want?"

"I want you to admit, I need you to tell me that you'll be miserable without me and that as soon as I can figure out a way to keep the press at bay you'll be on a plane to see me. I've been away from home for almost nine months and other than Christmas and Easter I've barely seen my kids or I'd be on the first flight back to London and you."

"Jon, I do like you and I will miss you. I don't get that emotionally attached to anyone after a week. I'm certainly never miserable with Chantal in my life. All I can tell you now is that it isn't just the sex."

"I guess I can live with that." he replied with a pout.

"You can pout or you can come to bed." Jeannette stated and stood picking her thong up at the door and climbing the stairs to retrieve her bra.

Jon let the studio door close and screamed in frustration, cursing the tough British resolve and wondering why he had to fall for a woman who wouldn't jump at the chance to be with him all the time. She had been right earlier, he knew there were hundreds of women who would gladly fuck his brains out whenever he wanted, but none of them were Jeannette and he only wanted her.

No comments: