Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just One Kiss Chapter 8

Jon woke up to find Jen tracing imaginary shapes on his chest with one finger. Her touch was feather light but it was setting him on fire. She was looking past him, out the window and he studied her wondering what she was thinking about. When he could no long bare the gentle torture he grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"Morning my love. What time is it?"

"9:30. I ordered breakfast, it should be here in a few minutes."

"Have you been awake long?"

"A few hours, my body is still on the proper time."

"I'm still not sure that this isn't all a dream."

Jeannette chuckled and pinched his right nipple.

"Ouch!"

"This is not a dream, I am naked and on top of you."

"Hmm why don't you go for a ride then, facing me so I can enjoy the view."

"My ride looks a little soft to support me."

"You know perfectly well how to fix that." Jon growled.

Jeannette smirked at him and slid down his body, pulling him into her warm mouth and driving him crazy. Once she had him hard and twitching, she lowered herself on him and began riding him, rotating her hips, leaning forward and back until she found the perfect spot to pleasure herself and started riding him in earnest. She loved being able to watch the powerful effect she had on him, his clear blue eyes turning smoky with lust and desire. The way he looked at her made her feel so special and she had to stop herself from thinking about hiding out in the Hampton's with him. They were both close to orgasm when there was a knock at the door for room service. She'd instructed them to just leave the cart so she kept going until they both felt sweet release. She kissed Jon on the tip of his nose, climbed off him and went to the door.

Before Jon could protest that she was opening the door naked the door was closed again and she was pushing the cart to the bed. Jon reached for the pot of coffee and poured himself a cup full while she poured orange juice for herself. She'd ordered waffles with melted chocolate and strawberries with a whip cream topping, scrambled eggs, toasted English muffins, bacon and sausages. Jen dipped her finger in the whip cream and ran it along his lower lip. His tongue slid out and licked it up before she could kiss it away.

"Mmm you going to feed me?"

"No, I intended to kiss that off." she replied and stuck her fork in the waffle.

"Sorry, want to try again?"

"Nope, you ruined it." Jen chuckled.

"Evil wench."

"What was that? You want me on the first plane home?"

"No, if I had my way you'd never leave my side ever again."

"I don't like being called names."

"Sorry, I'll try to remember that."

"Oh and while I'm picking on you, your swearing drives me absolutely crazy. It's a really poor example to set for children and it makes you sound very uneducated and common."

"Common? The British snob in you is coming out again."

"I'll never apologize for being well bread or insisting Chantal be well bread."

"Can I taste the waffle?" Jon asked changing the subject.

"Sure, help yourself."

After a relatively quite breakfast Jon, suggested that since she flew across an ocean to see him, he owed her an hour of kissing and Jeannette agreed completely. An hour and a half later, they were both dressed and on their way down the hall to check on the girls. They found a note on the table saying they went across the street, underneath FAO to have lunch and would be back by one. Jon smiled and quickly pulled the zipper down on Jen's dress, picking her up and tossing her on the still unmade bed.

"Your breasts are jealous of your lips." he whispers as he sucks one hardened peak into his mouth.

Jon drove her insane, paying attention to just her breasts and ignoring her pleas to fuck her senseless. He had her writhing underneath him, her eyes so clouded by lust he couldn't tell what colour they were. He heard the door open first and sprung up off Jeannette leaving the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Chantal saw him and ran straight in to his arms. Jon smiled at his daughter over Chantal's shoulder and mouthed I love you to her.

"Where's Mummy?" Chantal asked as she pulled Jon to the couch to show him her new puppets.

"She's changing. Thank you so much, my little manipulator." Jon grinned and pulled his daughter in to his arms for a hug and kiss.

"You were so sad Dad, I couldn't stand it. I like Jen and Chantal is a hoot!"

"I'm not an owl." Chantal protested and was met with laughter.

Chantal excused herself and ran to the bathroom. Jon sat down on the couch and motioned to his
daughter. His heart melted when she sat down in his lap, throwing her arms around his neck and resting her head on his chest.

"Jen is your Bella, isn't she?" she asked softly.

It took Jon a few minutes to figure out that she was talking about a character from a series of books she was devoted to. "I haven't read the books so I can't really say."

"If I gave you a short list of maybe ten pages I wanted you to read would you?"

"Right now?"

"No, the book is at home on my desk, but when we get home..............."

"Yes, I owe you at least that for bringing her to me."

"It's freaky how much Chantal looks like you."

"I know, I had to remind myself that I only kissed Jeannette once and fled."

"Fled? Where? When?"

"A little over six years ago, in Fiji. I went to a small bar just past the resort we were all staying at and she walked in and blew my mind. We talked briefly, a few words maybe and found ourselves being drawn together and we kissed. It was a long passionate kiss, I realized that if I didn't stop it, I'd hurt your Mom, you guys and her so I ran out of the bar. I ran all the way back to the room where you were sleeping peacefully beside your Mom."

"Wow, I know that you haven't always been shall we say faithful to Mom but..."

"I wish you didn't know that but yeah I've been a shit. At the time I had been very faithful to your Mom, had been since I found out she was carrying you baby, but Jen was the first serious temptation. I think how much I wanted her scared me and reminded me I had no right."

(Yeah she's your Bella, Dad, but you aren't her Edward, not yet anyway.) "So what's the plan for today?"

Stephanie's head was swimming thinking about Jon being so tempted by her that he fled. She saw it as Edward trying to resist Bella's singing blood when he first met her. How Jen was obviously his weakness and he couldn't live without her just as Edward couldn't bare to be without Bella. She knew that if she mentioned this to her father, he would tell her to stop reading those vampire books as he called them. Stephanie and her friends could recite almost every line of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series of books by heart. They'd spent countless hours arguing over who loved Bella more Edward or Jacob, imagining what they would do if they were Bella and so on. She had been too young to get caught up in the initial Harry Potter mania but not the Twilight revolution. She'd already ordered the fourth and final book in the series and had a countdown to it's release date going on her phone. She looked at the large 17 on her phone and smiled. She planned on staying up all night to read it.

"So what do you think?" Jon asked.

"Think about what?" she replied.

"The plans for today, you asked me what we were doing and I told you."

"Oh yeah fine. I thought you were asking me what I thought about Jen." Stephanie lied.

"She adores me of course." Jeannette laughed as she walked in to the room in a pair of light beige pants and a pale green V neck T shirt that clung to her curves.

"I certainly adore you." Jon confessed.

"Mummy, come look at the picture Stephanie drew and I coloured."

Chantal thrust a white page with a picture of a flower strewn meadow drawn on it in her mother's face.

"Manners Chantal." Jeannette muttered giving her daughter a pointed look.

"Sorry, Mummy."

"You drew this? I'm very impressed Stephanie. Chantal you coloured it so neatly too."

"It is for you Mummy."

"Why thank you so very much. You both need to sign this masterpiece so I can frame it."

"It's not frame worthy." Stephanie argued.

"It most certainly is. Did you see this Jon?"

"No, Steph stopped drawing me things years ago." Jon looked at and was surprised how complicated the drawing was. "This is wonderful Baby, where did you get the idea for a meadow?"

(You don't want to know dad, it's a Bella and Edward thing) "It just came to me."

"I was just telling Steph that I had a quick errand to run then we could go to the house, get you
settled and order a pizza or something for dinner."

"Order? Don't you have a cook Jon?"

"No."

"Then I'll make dinner. Pizza is not a proper meal for growing children."

"Our fridge is pretty bare Jen." Stephanie stated.

"Then I shall inspect it with your pantry and make a list for your father."

Jon rolled his eyes, the last thing he wanted to do on his first day off was going to buy groceries but he knew this was an argument he'd loose so he said nothing. He ignored the sensory memory of his favourite pizza that was trying to convince him to fight. He put on his baseball hat and sunglasses, left a kiss on Jen's lips and told her he'd be back in an hour.

"So what are we going to do Mummy?"

"I want some tea, jet lag is starting to catch up with me and I'm afraid I'm in need of a nap."

"You are too young to be acting so old Mummy."

Jen looked at her watch and Stephanie moaned.

"What? I'm not allowed to be tired?"

"No, you are a freak like my Dad, you wear your watch the wrong way."

"Really I never noticed his watch, this is a better way. It requires less movement." Jen
answered looking at the watch face that sat on her pulse point.

"Freak." Stephanie muttered.

"Well I'm going to take my freaky self into the room and pack for Chantal until my tea arrives."

Jon didn't find what he was looking for in Cartier and was about to give up in Tiffany's when a flash of coral caught his eye. He walked over to the counter and found several Elsa Peretti's small heart charms. He bought a white gold, pink gold, amethyst and coral one for her with a twenty inch platinum chain. The sales clerk wrapped it up in the standard Tiffany blue necklace box and slid on a white bow. She was too hung over from all the beer she drank at the Bon Jovi concert to even notice that it was Jon she was serving. He was happy no one recognized him and quickly made his way back to the hotel as he didn't want to press his luck.

When Jon returned he found Stephanie and Chantal hosting a tea party for Winston and the two new plush puppets.

"Where is my beloved?" Jon asked.

"Mummy and jet lag don't get along very well. She's asleep on my bed. She should be normal
again in a few days."

"I don't think Jeannette has ever been normal." he chuckled, "Demanding, hyper even extraordinary but never normal."

"I heard that Bongiovi, get you money maker in here now!" she growled.

"Been nice knowing you Dad." Stephanie giggled.

Jon walked towards the room with an overly dramatic face. Stephanie thought it looked like he was heading to the gallows and started chuckling. A moment or two later, she heard the slap and her Dad's sharp "Ouch." She broke out in laughter, knowing that Jen had either put him over her knee or just reached out and smacked him hard in the ass for teasing her.

He could hear his daughter, his precious first born, killing herself laughing at his punishment and decided she was getting a bus pass instead of a car for her sixteenth.

"You are so not getting the gift I bought you after that. You are going to have to work very hard to gain it back."

"Oh no! How shall I ever go on? How will I sleep with the knowledge that it's gone?" she replied sarcastically, pleased that he had brought her something.

"You are a real piece of work lady." he muttered, rubbing his still sore right buttock.

"I'm a very patient woman Jon. There will be no begging, no gnashing of teeth, no extra special sexual favours on my part. The idea of a present is gone from my memory."

"Right, like I believe that. You still flew across the pond for me." Jon reminded her with a salacious grin.

"Actually, I came for your daughter's peace of mind."

"Keep telling yourself that Jen and maybe even you can believe it."

"Blimey, your ego is so inflated, it's ridiculous. I bet they could tie several strings to you and float you in the Macy's parade!" And they call me a diva?" she scoffed, thoroughly enjoying giving Jon a hard time.

"I'm sending that gift back!"

"Would you like me to address the envelope for you?" Jen enquired with a straight face.

"You are ......."

"Sexy, beautiful, captivating, intelligent...."

"...utterly impossible!"

"You've noticed that have you?" she asked with a smirk.

"You need to be taught a lesson." Jon snarled.

"On what? Respecting the elderly perhaps?"

Her smile was sweet while the flash in her eyes varied between wicked and devilish. She seized upon his momentary stunned state and scrambled out of the bed and to the door before Jon could touch her. He reset his jaw and spun around ready to toss her over his shoulder and bring her to the other hotel room but he was too late. He heard her laughter floating in from the living room and found her sitting beside a still grinning Stephanie.

"Are we leaving soon Dad?"

"In a few minutes. Chantal do you mind if I make a stop on the way?"

"For what reason? If it's for chocolate toffees I'm all for it."

"I just wanted to dump your mother in the Hudson River. She's smart and a good swimmer, I'm sure she could eventually make her way to British shores."

Jeannette rolled her eyes and muttered "Simpleton" just loud enough for the girls to hear. The two of them started laughing again.

"Sorry Dad, the only water Jen will be seeing is in our pool, with a bathing suit on." Stephanie said with a grin.

Jon was annoyed at being ganged up on, yet thrilled that Stephanie adored Jen and Chantal so much. He knew she wouldn't resent him for falling for Jen.

"Sweetie, I don't know how long a drive we are facing. You best pay a visit to the loo."

"Yes Mummy."

Jon took Chantal and Jeannette's luggage down through the back entrance and loaded his SUV. He pulled down his baseball cap and wiped his sunglasses before returning them to his eyes. He pulled around front just as Chantal and Stephanie came dashing out. He honked once and Stephanie grabbed her younger friend's hand and helped her in the car. Jen sauntered out of the hotel and Stephanie waved at her, wishing her gait was as elegant and graceful as Jen.

"Thanks Sweetie, why don't you get in the front with your Dad. I'll sit with Chantal."

Stephanie opened the front door and Jon glared at her. "In the back, monkey."

"I told her to sit up there." Jen replied.

"Your legs are much longer and..."

"Jon, I've made up my mind and I'm sitting beside my daughter."

Stephanie bit her lower lip, the only person she'd ever heard stand up to and out right ignore her Dad's wishes was her own Mom. She was liking Jen more and more with each passing minute and thought that she was excellent stepmother material.

"I assume you have enough rooms for Chantal and I?"

Stephanie looked at her dad and smiled, knowing only Chantal really needed a room and she had an idea for Chantal.

"We certainly do, it is a mansion Jen. I wondered if you'd like to share my room though Chantal. I have a nice big queen bed and as you know I don't kick or snore."

"Actually, you do snore but not very loudly. I'd like that, another sleep over."

"There is a couch in the basement for you Miss Pierce." Jon grumbled.

"Perfect" Jen replied flashing him a large grin.

Jon muttered under his breath causing Stephanie to giggle. He reached over and slapped her knee which only made her laugh more.

"Do you drive Jen?" she asked.

"Yes, I have a BMW and a Mini Cooper. I use to drive a Bentley but it took up too much room when I was doing a show so it's at the manor house now."

"How many rooms in the manor?"

"When I purchased the manor there were ten bedrooms. After my renovations there are five."

"Wow, did you double every room?"

"No, I knocked a wall down to give Chantal one large room and one room became her puppet room. I created a private dinning room, a study/office and a wardrobe room for myself plus my bedroom which leaves 3 guest rooms."

"What about in London?" Jon asked forgetting he wasn't talking to her.

"I live in Belgravia, I'm one of only a few people who actually own, not rent the land my
townhouse is on. The area and most of Mayfair are almost entirely owned by the Duke of Westminster. He was a great admirer of mine and when he heard I was asking to lease a plot of his land he actually sold it to me. There are five bedrooms again but only two are guest rooms."

"There's Miss Mandy's room downstairs too." Chantal added.

"Mandy is Chantal's former nanny and my best friend." Jen supplied.

"Miss Mandy isn't going to be my nanny anymore?" Chantal asked with big eyes.

"No Darling, I'm staying home full time now. I'm completely taking back my mothering duties."

"I don't want her to leave though Mummy."

"I am not asking her to move out Chantal, but she may want to at some point. I quit the theatre to spend more time with you pumpkin."

"You quit the theatre? Mom and I saw you play Lola and before that we saw your charity performance in Les Miz. You are incredibly gifted Jeannette. You'll never act again?"

"Thank you Stephanie. I never say never, but I have no intention of taking on a role for the next fourteen years or so. When Chantal is much older I might think about doing some more directing and once she's settled in school I might take on a few acting students again."

"Mummy taught Rob and Harry Potter, well his name is Daniel Radcliff."

"No way! Tell me about that!" Stephanie asked.

"I'd seen Rob in a play from the Barnes Theatre and I thought he had a lot of potential but he was very undisciplined. I asked to see him after the show and almost gave the dear boy heart failure."

"Your cleavage do him in?" Jon chuckled.

"That and the fact that he couldn't believe that I wanted to talk to him. He was 16 at the time and admitted he started acting for the girls. I told him that I'd be happy to give him some free coaching when I had breaks. He was chosen for a part in one of the Harry Potter movies and once filming was done, he auditioned for my production of Midsummer. He wasn't right for any of the roles but he stayed on as my assistant to learn."

"I liked Rob so much. He is cute and goofy and he gave me my first real kiss." Chantal chirped.

"He what?" Jen shrieked.

Chantal giggled, "I asked him how you avoid breaking each others noses when you kiss. He told me there were six ways he knew of. I bugged him for two straight weeks before I wore him down and he kissed me to get me to shut up. Then I got the other 5 ways to kiss from him."

"Great, my three year old was going around kissing a nineteen year old! Mr. Pattison is in big trouble next time I get my hands on him. Anyway, Rob had done the Potter movie with Daniel and...."

"Hold on, Pattison? Are you talking about Robert Pattison who played Cedric Diggory?"

"Yes, that's the Rob I mean. Do you know him?"

"Oh My God, Oh My God! He is playing Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie!!!" Stephanie screamed.

"That must have been the American movie he was telling us about at Christmas Mummy. He'd just been cast and most of the fans weren't happy."

"Most of them have changed their minds since they saw publicity stills and the trailer. The movie opens December 12th and it's based on the best series of books to ever be written. Everyone I know is dying to see the movie. He is soooo cute and dreamy."

"Correction, every thirteen to sixteen year old girl she knows wants to see the movie. I sure as heck don't." Jon laughed. "It's based on the vampire books that this one is obsessed with."

"I'm not obsessed Dad, I just live, breathe and eat the books. I love the fictious characters. The final book is coming out August 2nd, in 17 days and I can't wait."

"I'm sure I can get Rob to sign a copy of the book for you and I'll make sure you get an invite to the film's premier."

"I love you Jen. Would you like my first born?"

Jeannette couldn't help laughing and rolled her eyes at Jon who rolled his back. "I don't need your first born dear. I have my own and I rather just have a hug."

"You are getting my undying love and devotion as a bonus."

"Jon, are all your kids this easy to buy?" Jen kidded.

"Jesse is a boob man like Dad, so he'll like you. Jake loves knights and castle stuff and Romeo well he only seems to like Mom, Dad and occasionally Jess so he won't like you." Stephanie answered.

"I should warn you both about Romeo, he's a year younger than you Chantal but he hates girls at the moment. He'll only really listens to Dot and I can scare him in to behaving just with my deeper voice."

"Ah so you are talking to me now."

"Yes but no gift for you."

"Hey I have your daughter's undying love and devotion, what else could a girl want?"

"This is going to be so much fun." Stephanie laughed as her Dad groaned and Jen and Chantal joined her with a chuckle.

1 comment:

Aussiejovimum said...

Wow Great Chapter, Jen is so much better for Jon than Rachelle, and is a far nicer character too. Loving this one.